Access Annual Meeting Packet HERE.
Zoom information needed to participate in the Virtual Annual Meeting:
- Here is the REGISTRATION link to a Zoom meeting (Unlike a Sunday Service when you just click the link to join, this will require you to enter your name and email address.)
- Each voting member should click this link and register separately with their own email address. Each email address will recognize your vote during the meeting. You can have one person on with the phone and another on a computer or tablet. Each voting member should have their own device.
- Of course, friends are welcome to also register for the meeting and are encouraged to attend and discuss topics. However, you may not vote when that time comes during the meeting.
- Once you register, you will get an email with a link to Join the Zoom meeting. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS LINK. That link is unique to YOU and will record your vote.
- You may register anytime, right up until 11:00 AM on June 20. Whenever you register, be sure to save the email with your unique link! If you lose it, don’t worry. On Sunday morning at 10:30 you will receive a reminder email with your unique link in the words, “Click here to join.”
Thanks to all who have registered so far, but we need more of you to meet the quorum of 40 members. If you have questions or issues with this process, please contact Etta Zasloff for help. firstname.lastname@example.org